7.20.2006

Family Photo


It's not very often we are all in one place to have a picture taken of the 5 of us, so I was happy to recieve this picture!! Looking back at all our photo's I realize Jeremy and I aren't in enough of them. We usually just take pictures of our kids, but I know it's important for us to be in them too, because the kids will want to look back on their parents someday!

3 comments:

Min said...

YEAH!!! A family picture! I'm glad we got all of you together to take that one..it turned out GREAT!!! It's so fun to see your family grow! You are an amazing wife and mother! And you and Jeremy together are amazing parents!

Min said...

Hey can I add your link to my blogspot? I finally figured out how to do it! :D

Eryn said...

I don't mind if you add a link to my blog, but will you please show me how to do it? I've tried soooo many times and I can't figure it out! LOVE YA!