Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello everyone!!! We have so many family and friends that want to see pictures of our family, and stories of what's going on in our lives... So, we thought we would set up this web page to keep everyone updated!! We'll send out emails when we've added new items! Enjoy!!
2 comments:
Hey, you! Just to let you know, I made it safely to Omaha, Nebraska. :D Love you lots and miss you too! Hope you had a wonderful week and Lord-willing I'll see you next week sometime. Tell everyone hi for me!
Melinda
Hi Erin! Wow, your baby is so cute! So this is Jessica Lebold from South (and Leslie and Mckinley--wow, we go way back!). My mom buys coffee from you so I've been keeping up on your life through her :o) Sorry, I never made it to the shop to visit you myself. Feel free to check out my blog! Love,
Jessica
Post a Comment